Rowntree's Taste Test Feedback Prize Draw
Full Terms & Conditions
- Open to legal residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over who have successfully signed up to and received a Rowntree’s® Taste Testing Kit, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: This promotion closes at 23:59 on 26th March 2017.
- No purchase necessary; however a valid Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and access to the internet are required. If you do not have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, you will need to create one in order to participate. Please see www.facebook.com or www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram which are available online via the websites listed above.
- Facebook: Upload a photograph of your Taste Testing Kit (including the sweets) along with your feedback to the @Rowntrees Facebook page using #RowntreesTasteTest
- Twitter: Upload a photograph of your Taste Testing Kit (including the sweets) along with your feedback using #RowntreesTasteTest and tag @Rowntrees
- Instagram: Upload a photograph of your Taste Testing Kit (including the sweets) along with your feedback using #RowntreesTasteTest
- Max. one entry per social media platform, per person during the promotional period.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account used.
- Any entries received from private Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for the entry to be accepted. The account must remain public during the promotion.
- The Prizes:
- There is one prize available to be won in total. The prize is an iPad Air 2 32GB in Silver.
- The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize from the date of winner acceptance.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
- Selection: There will be one winner selected at random by an independently audited computer programme from all valid entries received by the closing date.
- Winner Notification: The Winner will be contacted via a message under their original entry on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram within 14 standard working days of the closing date and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time as the original.
- Moderation: All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason in their sole discretion and the Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- Includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winner is liable for any relevant taxes applicable in order to legally claim their prize.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, such as a change to a venue or an alteration or cancellation of an event, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By entering the promotion the entrant agrees to take part in any publicity arising from the promotion and authorises the Promoter’s inclusion in any third party publicity.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The entrant accepts/understands that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have no liability for any element of this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available on request from 1st May 2017 for a minimum of three months, by sending an email titled ‘Rowntree’s Taste Test social media promotion’ to: email@example.com
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY