QUALITY STREET® 'Win Your Christmas' / Tesco Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Entry is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) inc. Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate family members of Nestlé UK Ltd, Tesco Stores Ltd and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. Not open to ROI residents.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only, email your name, NI address and a contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be entered into the relevant Prize Draw. Winners only will be contacted for the validation and claim process. Max 1 entry via this NPN route.
- Entries are limited to one per mobile telephone number, per day. Entries made on behalf of a third party are invalid.
- Text entries will be charged at your Standard Network Rate and may not be included in any text inclusive package.
- The closing date for SMS entry into the main prize draw is 23:59 on 30th November 2016. There will also be one late entry draw which closes at 23:59 on 31st January 2017. Text entries received after this late entry draw closing time/date will not be counted but may still be charged.
- Entries received by 23:59 on 30th November 2016 will be included in the main draw. Entries received after this time but before 23:59 on 31st January 2017 will be entered into the late entry draw only.
How to enter
- Entrants will need to text the keyword stated on the leaflet inside promotional QUALITY STREET tubs featuring the ‘WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS’ flash to the SMS shortcode provided. All parts of the text message entry must be complete to validate the entry.
- Incorrect, misspelt, incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details and ensure they follow the specified details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes, incorrect texts or those extra above the daily allowance.
- All entries successfully submitted will receive a bounce- back message confirming receipt of the entry SMS. which is the only proof of receipt of entry by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any text entries that fail to be received for any reason whatsoever.
- By submitting your entry, you are agreeing and confirming that we can use your contact details at a later date to communicate with you, only if you are successful in winning. This communication will be to confirm and finalise details to arrange the prize, however, once the winners have been chosen we will destroy your contact details and we can confirm there will be no further communication with you from Nestlé UK Ltd using these contact details. All non-winners’ information will be destroyed after winners have been chosen.
- There will 125 winners in total;
a. Main draw: 24 x £500 and 100 x £100 Tesco Gift Cards
b. Late entry draw: 1 x £500 Tesco Gift Card
- Tesco Gift Card Terms & Conditions can be found at: www.giftcards.tesco.com/Terms-and-Conditions.
- There is no cash or other equivalent to any prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to an entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
Winner Selection and Notification
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries by an independent third party within 14 days of each closing date. The winners will be contacted by telephone by 14th December 2016 for the main draw and by 14th February 2017 for the late entry draw. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted within 28 working days of original notification, refuses the prize or is disqualified from the promotion then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The winners will be subject to a verification process where relevant details will be checked against the Terms and Conditions to confirm a successful claim.
- Once completed the Tesco Gift Cards will be despatched within 28 days.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to: QUALITY STREET WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS PROMOTION, Marketing Dept, Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY from 1st March 2017 for a minimum period of 3 months.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, outside the Promoter's reasonable control, Nestlé reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
- Winners may be subject to participate in publicity associated with the promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY