These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY
1. This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) who are aged 18 and over.
2. This promotion excludes employees of Nestlé UK Limited (“the Promoter”), Co-op Food, affiliated companies, agents, the immediate families of such employees or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. The Quality Street ‘WIN your Family Christmas’ promotion whereby customers can win £5,000 is exclusive to selected Co-op stores in Great Britain.
4. Purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. Please retain the winning insert and the tub for claim verification.
5. Phone access is required for prize redemption.
6. Promotional tubs will be available for sale during selected store opening times between 21.08.19 and 22.10.19. Promotional tubs are subject to stock availability in the participating Co-op stores.
7. Winning claims must be made by no later than 31.10.20. Claims made after this date will not be accepted.
8. There are two (2) £5,000 cash prizes available to be won via a winning insert across the Quality Street ‘WIN your Family Christmas’ tub range in Co-op stores
9. Two winning inserts have been inserted into the Quality Street ‘WIN your Family Christmas’ Tub product and randomly distributed via an independently verified process into stock available in Co-op stores in Great Britain and will be available to purchase and win during the promotional period. If your Quality Street tub does not contain a winning insert then unfortunately you have not won this time.
10. Each prize will consist of:
- 1 x £5,000 cheque either to be sent via recorded delivery to the winners’ preferred postal address or transferred via BACS into their bank account. The winner is responsible for providing the correct information and name that the cheque will be made payable to or the relevant account details.
- Return payment of the Postage costs, to the value of £10.00
How to Enter:
11. To enter participants must:
i. Purchase a participating Quality Street ‘WIN your Family Christmas’ (650g) promotional Tub from a Co-op store during the promotional period and open and see if there is a winning insert inside
ii. If the shopper finds a winning insert, the details of the claim and verification process will be on the winning insert.
iii. The original winning insert and the Quality Street tub must be retained, and in possession of the entrant when contacting the Promoter as this is fundamental to the claim instructions.
Claim Process/Prize Fulfilment:
12. Prizes are linked to ‘winning promotional tins’ that have been randomly distributed to Co-op stores within Great Britain only. All prizes are available to be won but may not be won if they are not purchased or if the customer does not contact the Promoter via the claim process and provide their details within the promotional period
13. Winning coded inserts will feature a unique winners code, which must be provided to the Promoter by following the instructions given on the winning insert to contact the freephone telephone number provided.
14. Winners should call the freephone number by 31.10.20 to progress with the validation and completion of the claim.
15. Any prize left unclaimed after 31.10.20 will be deemed void.
16. Following dialogue with the claim team where they will be asked a few security and personal details, further instructions will be given to the winners including details relating to the posting of their winning insert to a claim address in order to be re confirmed and validated by the Promoter. Postage costs, to the value of £10.00, will be returned with the cheque when process completed and the win validated
17. Photocopies of the original winners’ winning insert will not be accepted, and the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any winners’ insert found by the Promoter to be damaged or defaced so that claim verification is not possible. Winners should take a photocopy or photograph of the winning insert on both sides for their own reference.
18. Claims will be subject to a full verification purpose by an independent third party. The Promoter shall be entitled to disregard any invalid, incomplete, un-substantiated or fraudulent claims and to disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
19. The winners’ winning insert must be received by the Promoter within 28 days of the winner contacting the freephone number in accordance with the claim instructions.
20. Please do not send any winning inserts to the promoter without being authorised to do so by the Promoter.
21. On verification of the claim being valid, the winner will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange cheque or BACS fulfilment.
22. The promotion is available only on promotional tubs of Nestlé Quality Street ‘WIN your Family Christmas’ Tubs (650g) purchased in selected GB Co-op stores.
23. Proof of sending is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any requested claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants. Unique codes featured on the winning inserts must be legible and untampered to be accepted.
24. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents nor anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for the loss of any promotional winning insert in the post, or for any losses caused by the winners not providing accurate bank details. Winners are advised to use a recorded delivery service.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for the tub, and identity details (which winners must provide within 28 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any correspondence.
26. By taking part in the promotion, the winner(s) agree that Nestlé may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
29. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
30. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
31. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms and Conditions.
32. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.