POLO® Win A Hole New Summer Experience 2021
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Registered office: Nestle UK Ltd, Nestle Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- Open to 18+ GB (England, Scotland & Wales) residents. Excludes employees of Nestlé UK Limited (“the Promoter”) and their affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- Access to a personal mobile device and the internet is required.
- Purchase necessary.
- Participants can enter the promotion at a limit of one (1) entry per day, via the participants personal mobile number. Participants can only win a maximum of one (1) prize per person (limited by name). Anyone entering more than once a day using multiple handsets or computerised or automated system will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion, to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, alias accounts or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- Promotional Period is from 00.00 on 01.07.21 and closes 23.59 on 27.08.21. Entries received outside these dates and times will not be accepted or entered into the Prize Draw.
- Promotion includes one prize draw for all prizes at the end of the promotional period.
- To enter for your chance to win one (1) of the twenty (20) £200 Virgin Experience Day e-gift cards, participants must:
- Purchase any Polo® singles tube:
POLO Fruits Tube
POLO Spearmint Tube
POLO Sugar Free Tube (PR 50p)
POLO Sugar Free Tube
POLO Tube (PR 50p)
- Text the keyword 'POLO' along with the last 4 digits of their barcode to 80800 before 23.59 on the 27.08.21 to be entered into the prize draw. Any entries made after this date and time will not be valid.
- Valid entrants will receive a text back to confirm their entry and once received, entrants will be entered for a chance to win 1 x £200 Virgin Experience Days e-gift card.
- Text entries are free.
- Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details. The Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts that could be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions and guidelines will be accepted. Uppercase and lowercase letters will both be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Attempted additional entries or invalid entries will not be included in the prize draw. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review all entries and the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem in its sole discretion to be appropriate, contains distasteful or offensive content or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- All entries are therefore subject to verification and interrogation. Please retain all relevant receipts and entry confirmation text for each entry. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There is a total of twenty (20) Virgin Experience Days e-gift cards each worth £200 available to be won.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter's discretion. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- T&C's for the Virgin Experience e-gift card can be found here https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- Virgin Experience Days e-gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of fulfilment in which time the prize experience must be booked. After the 12 months the gift card will no longer be valid. An experience may be booked for a date beyond the 12 months. However, each experience will have its own validity which will be stated during the purchase of an experience.
- The process once you receive your e-gift card is as follows:
- Visit www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk where you can browse and select from hundreds of different experiences (please note: an e-gift card cannot be used to purchase additional e-gift cards).
- When you reach the Payment page, there is an option underneath to “add a gift card”.
- Select “add a gift card” and follow the insructions. If the gift card is less than the total value of the experience you will be prompted for an additional payment method.
- If the experience is less than the total value of the gift card then the difference will stay on your account and can be used towards multiple experiences.
WINNER SELECTION NOTIFICATION
- All valid genuine entries received during the promotion will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn and verified at random by an independently audited and verified draw selection process within 3 days of the end of the promotion.
- Winners will be notified via text on the mobile number used for entry within 7 days of the promotion end date, giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide the Promoter in a secure link information including: their full name, telephone number, proof of age, email address and country of residence, plus the receipt of proof of purchase or purchases.
- Proof of purchase details can only be used once. Winners who do not give the correct information will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded proof of purchase / receipts that:
- Are out of focus / blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period; or
- Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area
- Are not the individuals purchase.
- Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their notification text until their win has been verified. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not responded to first notifications within 14 working days or if a selected winner rejects the prize, is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize, which will be forfeited and re-allocated back into the promotion by selecting the reserve next in line from the original draw. These reserve(s) will be contacted by the same process. If any reserve winner has not responded and the prize not awarded after 14 days from their original notification, then the Promoter reserves the right to continue with contacting further reserves next in line from the original draw, until 20.10.21 after which the prize will be forfitted and withdrawn.
- Once winners confirm their details and after the completion of any verification process, their Virgin Experience Day e-gift card prize will be fulfilled by email in the form of an e-gift card, within 28 working days.
- If winners have not received their e-gift card within 28 working days of passing verification, they will need to contact Nestlé Consumer Services by phoning 00800 6378 5385 or emailing email@example.com.
- The prize winner must be over the age of 18 years.
- All entrants will be required to provide correct, up-to-date genuine details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. In the event that information is not provided or is incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prize.
- All winners will have a minimum of 12 months from the date of prize fulfilment to book their experience. If a winner has booked an experience and is unable to take their prize due to government restrictions relating to COVID-19 then you must contact Virgin Experience customer services via their live chat operating on their site or through this contact form link https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/contact/form/
- All potential Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and could still, post qualification, be disqualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all Winners. Winners may be asked to provide a proof of ID, a copy of their receipt or a copy of their entry text as proof of entry in order to verify their claim. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assumes any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to entry details at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of mobile signal. Or for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the promoter may contact them to ask them for their consent to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion. Winners are not obliged to agree to any request
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For any other queries regarding the promotion, please contact Nestlé Consumer Services by phoning 00800 6378 5385 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant's local courts.